Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UPDATE


I bought three panels yesterday. A three by four foot canvas and two small wooden panels.  I love having new panels...anything can happen on a blank surface, I know a lot of artists who fret over blank surfaces..I like to get right in there and attack them...even if I fail (which happens) it sure beats not painting anything. I know so many friends/ artists who are always talking about getting into painting again, always "getting ready" to paint...I find it best for the artist's head and soul to always "be in the paint" I always have multiple canvases/ boards going at one time and A week never goes by without me finishing at least one image. Avoiding what you were meant to do in life is a form of self torture and much worse than facing up, staring into the sun and addressing the true reason God put you on this blue planet. Luck favors the bold and you may or may not sell your art in your lifetime but if you don't make it, you are guaranteed to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor