Saturday, December 31, 2011

Palm One NYC




I stopped in the Palm One Steakhouse last night with a friend..As I had my first day of Shaolin Kung Fu yesterday and I was so sore I could barely stand at the bar and this morning I am too sore to almost paint or draw. The Palm is a great place and I highly recommend Palm one in NYC. As an artist you are always alone in a room so the time I spent bartending at Palm means a lot to me because it was the first time I have had "coworkers"... most of them are still there working as no one really ever quits the Palm as it is a great place to work. If you look on back wall you can see some of the caricatures on the wall that is part of what makes The Palm so famous..(I even drew a few of them)..some were good and some I would like to re-do. I dont get out much anymore, my life has become a routine of work and work and work and then sleep...One must remember  "get out" on occasion or you will start talking to your walls...I recommend the strip steak or the lobster and the cream spinach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor