Thursday, October 20, 2011

Prozac Nation

One in ten people are now on anti-depressants in America.I am sure some people really need them so I do not judge them. My life in the arts has been a battle beyond words and there were some serious days in the "art gutter" I always picked myself up and got back in the ring. I always prefered the rawness of life, even if it was painful, to some brave new Soma
Pill reality. No one said it was easy and there were days when a bottle of wine helped forget that I just broke a 25k glass piece on a cement floor...I made it thus far staring down the,sun of reality and I suppose I will bring the ship home in the same manner...awake, aware and ready to box my way out of any corner.

Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor