Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Final Post

After almost 5 years, and 5000+ Posts and a lot of hot air  I am leaving this blog. I am dedicating every picture and word of it to the memory of my old man who was a brilliant mind, a loving dad and a pain in the ass all at once. He never once tried to convince me to quit art. He thought my art was wonderful and this meant and still means the world to me. I may come back once in a while to weed the gardens etc. God bless all the faithful readers and supporters. You know who you are.


The only constant is change and I have started a new place to show my work...www.gardega.com

1 comment:

  1. I imagine your father is singing your praises to the angels. A beautiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor