Wednesday, June 22, 2011

saint alex

My saint windows will be all done and installed this weekend...That project really took a toll on me..stress and broken glass etc...Ill probably feel very strange when the last piece is installed...thank the good lord for the work but I am ready to move on...I have a great DVD on Michelangelo, the poor bastard was always under major stress from unfinished projects, so was leonardo..some of their projects went on for years and past the deadlines by years..sometimes they would flee cities to avoid such matters..I can relate..there is nothing worse than the projects that dont end..they hurt the soul...I have an attention span of 6 months..after that, I want out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor