Tuesday, May 17, 2011

fifty dollar government lightbulbs

For all you greenies out there, you get what you wish for..the new light bulbs mandated by the gov. should be a joy for the poor to purchase--they will be 50 dollars each. The rich elite like al gore wont have an issue but Im thinking the avg. american with no job might have issues with them. I wont paint with them. I am spending 1,000 dollars to stock up on 100 watt bulbs. I will fill my closet. I will be a light bulb criminal like jessie james. You can buy the cheaper flourescent bulbs that cause diabetes and high blood pressure and are filled with mercury..this is an option. I am a carbon sinner, I use 500 watt halogens to make art to.

"and those who know whats best for us must rise and save us from ourselves.." N. peart

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110516/ap_on_hi_te/us_led_lighting;_ylt=AsE3Gkdtse.WMyLRBM_sWOCs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNqNzVocWJlBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNTE2L3VzX2xlZF9saWdodGluZwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzgEcG9zAzUEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor