Tuesday, April 19, 2011

weather changes moods---Kurt cobain

I sometimes go back and read the crap I have written...sometime my words seem a bit bitter or angry. I believe that in life and art, it is important to get things out..if you hold them inside they will eat you alive. I think overall I am a pretty positive person with a very dark sense of humor and an occasional mumbling rant spills out of my mouth. If I am in a dark mood, then I am typing dark things. I believe the cornerstone of art is honesty. When I make art it is from my gut and sometimes one doesnt want to see ones own entrails. I have a lot of hope for humans and I also have a big jungian shadow that hangs over me like an awning over some cheap deli. I am not a pet photographer, I am an artist.. Artist paint to get themselves off...dont paint for an audience, dont live a lie, you will learn to regret it. whatever voice you have inside, trust it..god doesnt make junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor