Thursday, April 21, 2011

my script

My script is finished tonight..120 pages of hard labor..then one week of re-write...They have offered up more money for a budget to make the movie than I will even dare mention here. I am too cynical to believe in anything until the proverbial check clears. But the investors etc arent the kind of people who mess around. People ask me how I wrote a screenplay for the first time etc. Easy..I read the book seven times. watched a hundred of hours of DVDs about screenplays, read 5 screenplay books..then I sat my ass on my couch and typed for so many hours I gave myself back problems that I hope wont last. Writing is the only thing where you dont get "off" your ass to get it done,  you sit "on" your ass...Just get it done, no excuses in life or art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor