Sunday, April 17, 2011

murals NYC: by gardega

I did a decent amount of work while in long island. The wine cellar will be done after one more visit.   Four days total work to finish, now. Ceilings are hell if you cant lie back on a scaffold, it is really hard to control hand over head on a ladder..tough going. But I have improved my coordination after many months of hard work. I have found a great gold, anacrylic..gold is the one single color that either sings ans makes a piece perfect or falls into the relam of cheese. Gold is not for amateurs as you will wind up looking like an art student and not a professional. I painted for 6 months until I determined that gold would be perfect for these wine label borders. I have found a great acrylic gold that took me forever to find. Most commercial golds (aside from gold leaf) look horrible. I cant believe I have almost finished this job...long road...Next he is building a home theater and a gym that I will paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor