Monday, April 25, 2011

gardega news

I was contacted by a magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil today ( I wont say the name just yet) They like my Deluge painting and want to use it to illustrate an  article about the floods that occurred there. Technology has its moments (they found me online) I look forward to seeing the magazine because it is a large format magazine..sometimes magazine print your paintings and they look better than what you painted and sometimes worse but I like when my work is printed, regardless..it gets the work out. I am going to continue my flood series soon. The original of this painting was purchased by someone in Oslo..I cant tell you how much I would like to visit both oslo and rio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor