Tuesday, April 19, 2011

crappy days

the cast of happy days is suing CBS for non payment of royalties. I used to love watching that show as a child, it is a fond and golden memory of my texas childohood.  One of the actors had her house foreclosed on, very sad. You would think if you were part of a property that made billions you could take are of the actors. I am a free market man but I think corporations could be less evil (as could we all). Give the poor bastards a million each and thank them for making a part of the grand and noble thing called the american psyche. I am so tired I am probably typing gibberish. But I find it sad that you can be so famous and lose your home to the bank..doesnt seem fair. Fame is a bitch. I would rather be rich than famous anyday.  I wouldnt want to walk into a bar and have strangers come up to me etc. Artists can be famous and not recognized, actors cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor