Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ceiling border

The goal for today is to finish the stairway ceiling. When that is done I have some work on one wall, probably three hours on that wall. When that is done the entire wine cellar is done minus the actual cellar hallway where I have five ceiling labels to paint, lettering and some other work. It will feel great to finish the main area of the wine cellar after many months of hard work. The other day someone asked me how to write a screenplay, I have no idea, I said. I read a few books, watched a few movies but if you want the real secret, I want you to go sit and write and after you have logged in 40 hours, Ill give you the secret..no word from the guy thus far. The real secret to anything is hard work. The antithesis of achievement is excuses. My script is done may 1 and the funding and director are now lined up. Work is the key to good fortune.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor