Friday, March 25, 2011

the blogosphere

Today I went and looked at other blogs by humans...(aliens dont blog much) Here is what I have noticed, most people start a blog and soon abandon it like a drooling stepchild...If you start something then you get in there and you do the damn thing--- I dont want excuses. Get it done...the same with your art, you get out your damn paints and pencils and draw and paint everyday like it matters (because it does). Life is not a dress rehearsal, you are either all in or all out. I think I am creeping up on 5,000 entries on my blog soon. Do not dither, do not dabble. Your life will be much richer if you put your guts in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor