Saturday, February 26, 2011

we've got oceans of wine

We've got warehouses of butter
We've got oceans of wine
We've got famine when you need it
We've got designer crime. Roger waters

I drank an ocean of wine last night but I got my ass up at 6am, I am ready to rock and roll and to paint for 12 hours. In the news today, dolphins are dying in gulf of mexico. Couldnt have anything to do with the millions of gallons of toxic dispersant BP dumped into ocean could it. Notice has the media wont cover the BP oil as it stands? No coverage of underwater oil mass...my client gave me the only compliment that matters to me last night. He told me, Alex, you work your ass off. I would rather hear that than be told I am a good and talented artist. That is what matters to me. I will out work any artist I know. My rule is a drawing or painting every day and if you dont do this you are not an artist. Go flip burgers. A lazy artist is a dead artist. All hope hinges on sweat equity. Time to paint!!! Rock and roll, where my red bull?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor