Wednesday, February 23, 2011

update

Today was 10.5 hours of non stop painting. 10.5 hours of painting when it is going well feels like three hours. When it is going bad, it is like 3 days. Today things went really well. My client is really happy. Going to dinner and drinks to celebrate. Sometimes I give myself credit mostly I look at defects in my work. Today I got a lot done and it works and doesnt suck so I am happy. When painting is going poorly it is a bad level of hell where I dont like to dwell. I dont paint like a robot, i take it personally and when it isnt going well I cant sleep and you dont want to know me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor