Saturday, February 26, 2011

hmmm

I wasnt feeling the love of art this morning so I did a shot of absinthe. This to most people would seem insane at 7:00 but I am alexander. I like to push the envelope. Somehow I have learned the fine and gentle craft of pushing the envelope just so it doesnt fall off the table. Art is made on the edge, art is dangerous, she has a fiery I but I comfortable with her, I have learned her dance moves. Ill do anything to psyche myself up to a good day of painting. If Im not feeling the fire then my painting will be lifeless and there will be none of that ( as the british say) time to rock some walls hoo rah.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor