Sunday, February 27, 2011

the average british male

The Avg. british male spends eleven years in front of the TV and spends 10,500 hours in a pub. I am not avg. I dont watch TV because I am a working machine of art devastation. TV insults my brain, I dont like my brain insulted. Most people are so dumbed down they dont mind TV, they sit there and watch beer commercials with open mouths and drool on their lap. My brain is geometrically aligned with the cosmos and it doesnt let itself be numbed. I do plead guilty to liking old pubs, old pubs are, too me, little vacations from my overactive mind. In old pubs my wheels slow a bit but I still draw ideas on napkins...VIVA GARDEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor