Friday, February 25, 2011

alex thinks

I just found an email from the mother of an artist I skewered on my blog a few weeks ago. She was defending her son. She seemed very nice and it was a pleasant, classy email. I forget that people read my dribble. I really do, when I go on an art rant I write it for myself and forget that people read my stuff. It takes me aback sometimes that a person from another part of the country or world reads what you type in your apt. On 74th street. I write my thoughts out for therapy so I dont pay for a couch or take medication. Nobody wants to upset a mother, mothers are right up there with angles and puppies. I dont mind slinging stones at other artists because many deserve the Gardega treatment but I sometimes forget it may be actually read. Such is life. I stand by 98% of what I say but I guess I could go easier on other artists but my nature is to tell it like I see it for better or for worse. It is part of my ornary nature. Did I spell ornary right?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor