Saturday, January 22, 2011

gardega soup

Today I am going to long island (Brookville specifically) to finish my long drawn out mural. My client was away and then I got wrapped in side projects. This is the final stretch and will be three to five long days to wrap her up. I am great friends with the family  that I am working for I as this is my second project for them--new wine cellar, new house. I just have trouble sleeping in places that arent my own and I feel weird in the most hospitable of homes..I stay awake all night and am restless so when I get up around five or six I am usually already tired. After 4 or five days Im really worn out--not to count 12 to 14 hour days painting a ceiling mural. I get really edgy when my projects start to drag. I need to put the lid on a few of them and I was hoping to start 2001 fresh but the god's said no. I usually get the winter doldrums after jan 1 and I feel them now, up til recently I have been to busy to even notice. I need a beach and some sand and that will come every soon. I know myself, I will go to an island and try to go brain dead instead I will paint 150 watercolors and try to find out as much as I can about the local art situation and galleries etc. When I return I will go gung ho and wrap up my mausoleum job as they church is getting antsy as I am delayed thanks to breaking two windows in freak accidents. When I am done  with mausoleum my screenplay (a book converted to a movie should be all wrapped as well) My really cool shirts should be printed by then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor