Friday, December 24, 2010

the xmas spirit

I am a huge christmas head. I love it. I love NYC in xmas. I really do, this year Im not feeling it. Maybe it is because I am wound up in major deadlines and stressed but I need to get my xmas mojo on. I was recently speaking to a friend of mine who is jewish and she told me she loves xmas--the trees the lights etc. That was pretty cool to hear. I always wondered what it is like to live through xmas if you dont celebrate it.  I have to get it in gear. I always wear a suit on xmas to honor the family and holiday and that sometimes gets me in my  xmas mode. I also like opening up gifts, that is fun..thanks to My local wine store vino veritas for the gift of two bottles! HO HO HO...my regret with not having kids that arent square and made of canvas is  I dont get to see kids faces as they open their gifts..this must make being a father all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor