Friday, December 10, 2010

Seasonal affective disorder

I just saw some daytime show that was spewing out the disorder known as "Seasonal affective disorder" F them...If you work 7 days a week/ 12 hour days you have no time to sit and be a depressed loser. I am so busy I cant even think. I wake up with a list of 35 things to handle and then all day long I stress to try to handle my "stuff" I think if you sit around being depressed you should send me 500 dollars and join the alex school of manic productiveness...You wont need pills and I can help you get stuff done...I am so on edge I couldnt be depressed if you paid me. I have no time to wallow. I dont even know what day it is normally and I dont give a rats ass what month it is...I just work, thats it...work work work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor