Thursday, December 23, 2010

hmmm

A friend recently called me a workhorse. I guess on some level I am--- I recently worked 40 days straight 7 days a week--- some days were 14 hours. But the funny thing is I often feel like Im lazy.  There is always more to be done. I guess I could work smarter and plan better but I can still run 40 days straight and not get tired so at my age that is good. I have always had insane levels of energy, I usually wake up at 5 or 6, even on the weekends..Im very hyper---my brain doesnt stop, it always wants to come up with ideas and make stuff. that is the engine I follow, I am just the caboose on a runaway train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor