Thursday, December 23, 2010

Genius Doesnt Spawn

I dont believe in evolution, I believe in sitcoms and color TV. Genius never spawns, Dali, Einstein, Plato, Christ, Tesla---No children...Johnny trailer park and jimmy welfare--they spawn and spawn again. The universe is strange. Evolution doesnt want genius, it wants numbers. Quantity not quality. Maybe it is like the old twilight zone epsiode, man is being bred for alien food and genius tastes no better than stupidity. I am just concerned about the decline of the arts and the stuff that passes for culture..this affects me personally, I dont think smart people are better than dumb people they just make better stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor