Friday, November 26, 2010

update by gardega

Today I had my folding screen sketch approved..almost finished a portrait that is due monday..met a fashion client to discus building a glass bar for her (very tight deadline) and just enough to time to cram down some food before I go and finish my ceiling mural in long island...I am worn out and would give a little finger or toe if I could relax this weekend and finish painting a portrait in my studio and go to the met on sunday but it is full steam ahead as usual and my social life is pretty much a non existing animal. It is just me and the work and I cant complain..one day I feel find a woman who can deal with my workaholic and obsessed life. She is out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor