Friday, November 19, 2010

el updateo by gardegao

I am off to long island to cram in as much of a mural as I can over the weekend--- VIVA LEONARDO..another wine cellar..the home owner loves wine--we have a lot in common although I dont really drink anymore, I run everyday now. MY glass saint gets hung tomorrow and I cant oversee process--very worried. I am running around after deadlines like a rat in a maze my cheese is called money (and art) and as hunter s thompson used to say "holy jabberin' jesus" Loose ends are being sewn together, turkey day cometh and I didnt even have time to watch the charlie brown thanksgiving. Tonight dinner with client in long island then an AM run and then I start painting at 7 am...get er done! off to the burbs. will update sunday night. with photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor