Thursday, October 28, 2010

update by gardega

I dropped off a portrait for a client yesterday on The Upper west side. I was miserable, it was raining but he liked the portrait and I got paid. It was the second one for the same client--his grandchildren. I have one more to do for him now. I didnt photograph yet, I am going to wait until all three are framed and then photograph them. This final one needs to be done before turkey day. I am a one man art machine--- art spews out of my studio and hand like idiocy spills from paris hilton's lips. I always hope to catch up but you never do, always something new to finish a treadmill it is but there are worse treadmills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor