Thursday, October 28, 2010

random useless post

I dont smoke and I only use a lighter to light incense when I paint ( I cant paint without incense, it is anothe r quirk of mine)  It just occurred to me that I have had the same damn lighter for 4 years, it is a crappy lighter I bought at 7 11 in long island. I always keep it in the exact same place, hidden in a drawer because if you have a guest who is a smoker they will steal your lighter--they are thieves. I dont let people smoke in my apt. but they will still steal your lighter and save it for later. I was thinking how valuable it would have been in the history of the world to have a lighter..it would have been worth a kings ransom to have a lighter in the middle ages. I bought it for 1 dollar in 7 11..cavemen would have liked to have a lighter. This is probably the most pointless post I have ever made but I was just realizing I paid 1 dollar for an item that lasted me 4 years. That is 25 cents a year by anyone's math..not bad---- fire is almost free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor