Friday, October 22, 2010

portraits by gardega

I am painting a portrait for a client right now. Here is a detail of the underpainting of my second portrait for this client. It is rough and not finished. Portrait painting is not my art form of choice but I am learning a lot and I like a good art-challenge.  I am busy enough in art to keep my working 8 to 12 hours a day right now and I wouldnt have life any other way. I am always pushing myself ahead, looking for more work, taking more than I can handle.  I try to think a year ahead of time in terms of projects and things I want to get done but there never seems enough time. I take my little victories where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor