Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gardega makes ponzi history

People who know me know that I am the inventor of the world famous Bernie In Hell, Madoff with your money hot sauce. But they may not know that there was a slew of books about ole Bernie and in this particular one I was given a full page. Viva gardega! I only found this out one day as I flipped through this book while online in a bookstore. Another book even stole my tagline "madoff with your money" as a title, people steal my ideas...




Please note I am an equal opportunity offender, I  give not a fig for race color or creed--- if you are a ponzi scammer scum then I may just make a hot sauce with your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor