Sunday, October 31, 2010

drinks with amy winehouse

I took my old landlord and his wife to Elaines last night..They had never been there. His wife only knew elaines from this billy joel song.


"And they were all impressed with your Halston dress
And the people that you knew at Elaine's
And the story of your latest success
You kept 'em so entertained
But now you just don't remember
All the things you said
And you're not sure that you want to know
I'll give you one hint, honey
You sure did put on a show"




I love elaines, it is a literary mecca of NYC and being illiterate I am drawn there. While I was there I met Amy Winehouse, go figure. She seemed to be clean and sober. Elaine wasnt there...I think i make her nervous, she always stares at me. You have to be pretty cool to wear a white suit after labor day. Im pretty cool.




I sho did put on a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor