Monday, September 27, 2010

tough two days

it has been a tough two days. My art life has caused me to screw up a commitment to a friend. the gods of art are tough and they have a fiery eye, they dont often blink. The art life constantly throws wrenches into the gears of good intentions and plans. Sometimes I question the journey. You cant explain the walk to people, they wont get it...words fail and you sound like a mumbling fool. these are the things my old art professor from college talk about when we get together once or twice a year. some artists crack, some cry..I keep driving on. it dont mean nothing, drive on...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor