Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Art Studio

I will be moving some stuff into my new art studio today. I will be working three days a week on mott street. It is a store front/ show room for my friends glass company and it is a nice set up tp work on art in. Im thinking three days a week Ill be there---- maybe M W F. It will be great to make art outside of my apt. ---which can drive any artist crazy. It is not good for your head to paint where you live...My sandblasted glass will still be done in brooklyn but my painting will be done at Mott st. (little italy) I am glad I have the chance to work there. If you want to come visit you can email me and give me the heads up or just walk on in. I f I am under a deadline Ill just ignore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor