Thursday, September 30, 2010

The gods of electronics

The Gods of electronics hate me. They really do..there is no love for alex in their little silicone heart. That is why computer art to me is about as lifeless as a three day old flounder on a key west dock---there aint no warmth in a silicone heart. I may have to buy the mac I have been planning to get on Monday or Tuesday. I hate spending money on computers, I would rather buy oil paints. I cant even post images I want because I am in kinkos. If its not one thing it is another...The stubbing of the mental toe in this life does not stop until the breathing stops, me thinks. God wants us to learn patience...that is the thing--patience. I have to spell check the word-- cause I have none. I want things to be done when I want em done. Im hard-wired like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor