Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gardega speaks on the economy

It is a thrice told tale that I predicted in 2006 the coming economic collapse and the rise of gold to the stratosphere. Unfortunately,  I am an artist so I little ability to capitalize on my prediction and I didnt buy gold at 300 per ounce. Gold is on its way to 2,000 and eventually higher. The problem with this is that is a signal that the dollar is toast. There will be a run on gold and quit possibly a run on the banks. My friends (who had large amounts in the markets) laughed at me and cast a skeptical eye to my artist mumblings. Now chicken little stands proud but he is not happy. I do think the sky is falling and perhaps it was set up to fall. I would like to stick to art but unlike most artists who arent the sharpest bulbs (to mix metaphors) I was the grasshopper child, my antenna's go far and had my friends listened they would be sitting pretty on piles of gold worth 6 times what they paid.

"but Im not one with a sense of proportion when I radiate more heat than light."---NP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor