Tuesday, September 14, 2010

alex rants---first one in a long time

The first lady gave a speech to the NRA (national restaurant association) to convince them to sell healthier food as there is too much obesity in America. I admit some people have health issues that cause them to be unable to lose weight but the majority of Americans are lazy TV watching slugs...They snack on Ho hos and watch six hours of TV a day. The problem lies in being a lazy slob, not in restaurants serving salty, fatty food. I cant gain weight because I dont stop moving, I dont watch TV and I dont sit on the couch and snack. I run full speed all the time, if you dont do this as an artist you will die (or wind up a busboy.) If your husband is a chain smoker (which is a choice to make in a free country) then maybe your health concerns should be viewed like charity (it begins at home) smoking kills 400,000 people a year and she wants to focus on salt in restaurants--welcome to the new world order--the nanny state. This is all tied in with the health care bill---the only way to keep costs from skyrocketing are to get the sheeple in shape.I guess to tell people to stop smoking would hit a little close to home but I am sure that will be on the agenda soon. In the end its all about one thing--control of the sheeple in every aspect of our lives. The idiot box has so dumbed down the populace that they are not even aware of such things---thats why I am here, to give you the ugly truth. 

I dont do right or left, I only do Alex. Roger that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor