Sunday, August 15, 2010

why blog

I never thought I would start a blog. I started it as another way to whore my art. Now it is over three years later and enough hot air I have spewed to warm Canada for a winter. When I junk into something, lookout. I suffer from adhd and I combat it like a holy war so I over compensate and hyper focus on things. It is not enough for me to read one newspaper a day. I read five and I then read ever news site on the web--left and right. When I was a kid my mom said I drew 700 pictures of a dinosaur until I got the back to look the right way. I have serious anxiety if I dont blog every day. on any given day I read the Nasa website, I read about the brain and anything I can find about the smushy grey thing. I dont read art blogs..they bore me. my friend had a good blog but she quit to be a brain surgeon. (true) I have a french artist I never met who makes awesome art that I follow. The info. highway is way too littered with bad photo blogs, food blogs and quasi art blogs (like mine) I am just another dead possum on the blog highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor