Tuesday, August 31, 2010

update

I am back in NYC. Moving was hell--- A few more details to square up. I went to Elaine's last night, the famed literary joint. The writer Stuart Woods was there. I have never read his books. For some reason the only place I can really create is in NYC. I need the chaos and the energy. I am not one of those artists who can create in happy tranquil, pastoral places---god knows I have tried... I need the grit and the crazy streets. I cannot upload any images yet as my computer is not set up.   There was a time of my life where I almost wound up in Pennsylvania. Some parts of Pennsylvania are so nice the look like the shire from the hobbit. The best laid plans of mice and hobbits oft go astray. I am happiest when I am close to The Met. I live for that museum, I used to be the first guy on the steps before they opened every Sunday..that was brunch for my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor