Sunday, August 15, 2010

happy town

I like to look at the good in life sometimes. Here is what I am happy for.

I made it to my age without a police record.
I am not married to someone I no longer love....(that must be hell on earth)
I never did anything meant to hurt other people  (minus a few youthful barfights)
I have not allowed myself to get fat or out of shape. (artist diet --alcohol and stress)
I have a hell of a great mom.
I stuck to my guns despite 10 million reasons to quit art.
I make it a rule to always give my last dollar to a homeless person...this will keep me from ever being homeless. karma
I dont have any enemies (I have people that dont exist to me)
I chose my own path. No dad guided me or set me up in a biz. I walked my path on my own since I was 17.


I would like to have more money but not at the cost of my soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor