Tuesday, August 3, 2010

casting call

My friend owns a casting agency in NYC...He is looking for the following....


Hi there,

I am reaching out to friends for a REAL PEOPLE casting that I am working on for Januvia.  Shoot is one day between Aug 25-27.  Talent will be paid $1500 for the day.
They should expect to be at the shoot for about 10 hours-however there will most definitely be downtime.  I am looking for the following:  Talent should read 55-65 yrs old and be moderately overweight.  By this I mean anywhere from 15-40 lbs overweight as it is dependent on height.  I need a Latino man and woman, African American man and woman, Indian male, Korean female, chinese female, japanese male.  Please feel free to forward on to those who may be interested.  Talent cannot be SAG.  It is a nice opportunity for someone to make some extra money.  Januvia is a diabetic medication.


Regards,


David


David Milosevich Casting & Consulting LLC
450 West 31st Street, 8th floor
NYC 10001
646-483-9598
I did a shoot with his agency once and It was a great time and I made a lot of money...I got to play the husband to a tall beautiful blonde and I had kids and pets and a great apt....then the shoot ended and I had to go back to reality but I got paid really well and a great time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor