Thursday, August 26, 2010

Alex Gets interviewed by the Norwegian Business Daily

I was just interviewed by the Norwegian business Daily in Union Square park.

NBD: what do you think of the economy?

AG: we are doomed, there will be no recovery--our debt ration is too high--we are going to wind up like greece.

NBD: Do you think the govt should help out the people

AG: They did, they gave them houses they couldnt afford and that is in part why our economy collapsed

NBD: What do you think of the stimulus?

AG: it was a scam it went to offshore banks---geithner and paulson from the fed told us we are not allowed to know where the money went.

NBD: How is your career/ job.

AG: I am actually in good shape, I just landed a contract to take me throught the next year but I have a lot of friends in trouble. I am used to the edge, I know how to survive...a lot of people dont--they cant take it.

NBD: What do you think about govt helping people?

AG: The gov.  is run by a bunch of idiots who never ran their own business, never made payroll...alll they know how to do is waste money---

NBD: dont you think they need to give people money to get the economy rolling?

AG: if you are in debt--personally--does spending help the problem? Lower the tax rates for the rich and small businesses this stimulates economy better than anything but idiots cant understand the idea that by saving the rich tax money you actually help the poor..when the rich spend more the economy does better. I used to  work in a bar serving drinks to wall streeters--I learned this lesson first hand...

NBD: thank you

AG: I am smart, not like most artists..artists are a dumb breed, the are just repeaters --they repeat talking points...I am not like them, I dont drink the kool aid....Ever meet odd nerdrum? he is the greatest living painter and a norwegian.

NBD:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor