Thursday, July 15, 2010

update

My stomach is almost healed. recovery time is for the weak---- I was painting canvases the day after my surgery. The only hard part is getting out of bed in the morning, that is tough on my stomach. I had a meeting with a client today. They are one of the largest mausoleums in the northeast. I will be doing a very large project for them upon returning from colorado, this project will last from sept until probably feb. or so. I am going to document the entire process from sketches to completion and finally installation using video and photos. As an  artist it is nice to know that you are booked for the next 7 months. It means less stress and worry about getting more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor