Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a special thanks

a special thanks to those who quite conceivably saved my life this week.


thanks to Mary who rushed me to emergency room (after convincing me waiting another 15 minutes was not an option)

thanks to my mom who stayed the night in the hopsital.

Thanks to sis who showed up and stocked my fridge with my favorite eccentric things.


thanks to my bud stan who showed up for support.

thanks to everyone at dobbs ferry hospital and emergency room for being warm and caring and nice.

and thanks to all those who emailed texted and called.

Just another scar for an artist who has his fair share..back to the easel...surgery changes a person a little bit, it really does even minor surgery...I cant explain it but it does. you look a things around you a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor