Thursday, July 15, 2010

singles night

I am at my buddies restaurant using his free wifi and suddenly it turns into singles night. free buffet and people looking for love in the suburbs. Tis time for me to go home. Even though I am a single male I have no stomach for such things, far to weird for the mind of gardega. no comprende... When I was a young and starving artist I used to walk past the food truck in tompkins square park and say to myself I would sooner cut my arm off than take free food from a food truck. Not that there is a correlation I am just a stubborn and strange animal. One minute you are at a singles night restaurant and the next you are wearing pleated jean shorts..the devil sneaks up on you and sucks you in slowly. Good men must be on guard of thy soul at all times. That is a thing worth fighting for..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor