Monday, July 26, 2010

on the wing

I will be on the wing in 9 days. I am off to Colorado to paint a mural.. It was my desire to drive to Colorado to but it makes more sense to ship out my art and fly...another great plan ruined by logic. I will be in Colorado for about a month and then I return to find a new apt in NYC or Brooklyn and start my mausoleum work. I guess I should be married in the burbs at my old age but I have managed to keep art as my true and twisted passion for the last 20 years of my life without any major regrets and more stories than I could ever write or tell....

1 comment:

  1. So you won't be in NYC during the week of August 8th?

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor