Thursday, July 29, 2010

New painting by gardega


Here is my next painting. Yes, I am painting it from a photo (and sketches as well) it will be my masterpiece and a work for the ages...starting it has been hell. Every time I start I get hit with another project. The final work will be a mix of the various photos I have taken. The model is my ex girlfriend, She is a good girl and took the time to pose and get fitted into the dress etc. When I think of my exes I think of a certain line from a jimmy buffet song...


I go for younger women, lived with several awhile
And though I ran them away, they'll come back one day.
And still could manage a smile
It just takes awhile, just takes awhile.

Mother, mother ocean, after all these years I've found
My occupational hazard being my occupations
just not around.
I feel like I've drowned,
Gonna head uptown.

(them is some good words... )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor