Friday, July 23, 2010

leonardo learning: energy

all enviroments have energy. - am very sensitive to energy. I once rented a one bedroom apt. and I refused to sleep in the bedroom for the entire year I lived there. I slept on the couch in the living room every night. As I was moving out I asked my landlord about the bedroom and he confessesd the last tenant died in the bedroom from a drug overdose. True story...There are always rooms I can work in and rooms I cant work in. My present studio has okay energy but the kitchen has better energy so I work in the kitchen. I can do mechanical work in my studio but I cant create in there. I am also very sensitive to human energy. Sometimes people sit near me and I get a bad vibration and I get up and leave. the universe is built on energy and vibration, it it in fact all there is. you are part of the vibration of the universe, not separate from it. this is not crazy talk, this is quantum talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor