Thursday, June 17, 2010

teach your children well..

My parent gave up trying to tell me anything or give advice when I was at a very young age. I am so insanely stubborn that they gave up even trying. I love my parents and they are great but I only believe in my own voice, my only truth and I always have-- since I was barely a teenager. When I am stuck on something you cannot move me, you cannot sway me..it is like talking to a brick wall. This has maddened many a friend and many times my parents almost went crazy with me. I am a man of many quirks...as an example in my entire life I have never tried, iced tea, tea or coffee. I told my mom when I was 6 that I will never drink any of that crap. and I have never even tasted it. Someone offered me 100 dollars to take a sip of iced tea when I was a teenager in high school .It wasnt even a thought...I dont budge. I have the stubborness of 6 donkeys and that is why I still use paintbrushes for a living. If you are my friend of 30 years of and you do something I really feel is wrong you will never hear from me again in this lifetime but if you are my close friend you can have my left arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor