Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lost Souls: a story by gardega

As I awoke the darkness drained like liquid from my eyes...



Before me, a shifting reality, a gauzy slideshow of vague and undefined landscapes and images.





Primordial visages, ancient and strange...but why? Is it a dream of man, of god? Creation unfolding before me...




And the creatures, living cave drawings, they come and go like shadows across my mind. My thoughts turned to Carl Jung and his writings, maybe there was an answer somewhere in those yellowed pages..Before me a thousand lost images from a lost world. Is this purgatory?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor