Tuesday, June 29, 2010

alexo updato

I went to the palm steakhouse last night. I had dinner with a famous rockstar I wont name drop but just to say I had dinner with a rockstar sounds pretty cool. He wasnt drinking,. I drank enough to kill a small army. I drank like a rock star. Now I feel like death warmed over and I have to paint paintings. they dont paint themselves. I dropped off a painting to my art director yesterday. I didnt think he would like it so I did the real quick "heresyourpaintinggottagobye" thingy...He said "nice!" I dont think he ever said that before to me. funny how the painting I was unsure of was the one he finally liked. I usually get no comment or "I dont like the sky" I think it was my first "nice!" it made me feel so good I went out and drank like a rockstar with a rockstar and now I feel like I am a car that just ran into a tree. but there is no rest for the weak and weary..where are my brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor