Thursday, May 27, 2010

oil slick

Can we um, uhhhhh, uh, like stop this oil gusher before the whole gulf turns into a sewer? I am one of those who is firmly convinced that this president is as inept as the former ( a feat that is not unlike a camel through the eye of a needle). The only difference is if this was the former fool- in- chief he would have been thoroughly  crucified by the media. I think it is high time the media hold his skinny little feet to the fire and get this thing fixed. Maybe all the global warming zombies can wake up and start squawking like crazed chickens until we get this thing capped. After all,this IS ALSO the environment. James Carville--the mouth from the south is the only media puppet (and former obama zombie) who is speaking out to get obama off his golf shorts and to show some signs of life/ action. I love be a 100% independent minded person as I can make fun of anyone...Bush, obama, even you. I have no sacred cows, no brainwashed left/right kool-aid paradigm that I must drink from. I grew up near the gulf----FIX THE LEAK. If the prez takes a vacation while this thing is leaking I swear I will have a stroke and my typing will be worse than it already is.

If I was the president I would be down there every day, living in a hotel I would wake up with a shovel and go clean the damn beach--but I lean toward the extreme.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor